Join a community of thousands of people across the nation who value President Lincoln’s example and the work we do to preserve, share, and more fully understand it.
Together, we have built cultural spaces, sponsored exhibits, acquired and displayed collections, and provided a vast array of onsite and online programming to hundreds of teachers, tens of thousands of students, and more than five million visitors from 100-plus countries.
We are a nonprofit, public charity that has never received government operating support. Your membership is tax deductible as allowed by law and directly supports our mission to share the story of Abraham Lincoln’s life, legacy, and leadership with the world.
In appreciation of your support, member benefits include the following:
- Free access to Four Score Speaker Series webinars
- Invitations to free in-person and online tours, events, and programs
- Discounted tickets to select programs and events
- Access to our members-only Facebook group featuring weekly trivia
- A monthly newsletter featuring special updates, history, and events information
- Access to Time Travelers, providing admission to more than 400 history attractions throughout the U.S (View list of Institutions.)
- As a reminder, on April 1, 2021, the ALPLM stated it would cease honoring free admission for our members, which includes Charter or founding members of the institution.
Friend - $75
Family - $100
Family Plus - $125
Circuit Rider - $300
Railsplitter - $500
President's Cabinet - $1000
Ambassador - $2500
Become a Charter member today
Make a donation of $5,000 or above to enjoy Lifetime Membership! (Gifts are tax deductible as allowable by law.)